Q: Is there a way to report open spaces that residents feel need maintenance?

A: Paradise residents can report properties that need fuel reduction to the Town’s Code Enforcement Officer through TOP Access. You can get the app through Google Play or the App Store, or you can access it online here: http://www.townofparadise.com/index.php/topaccess. Residents can also report by phone at (530) 872-6291 x124.

Lindsay Cox