Q: What exactly do I need from a Surveyor?

A: The minimum requirements are:

  • A completed Land Surveyor’s Certification for Building Permit form to be stamped and signed by a Licensed Land Surveyor or Civil Engineer authorized to practice land surveying in the State of California. (This is available at the Towns building department or www.townofparadise.com)

  • An Exhibit plat prepared on an 8 ½ x 11 sheet showing the following:

  • The current configuration of the property as described in the current vesting deed, including all bearing and distances along the property lines.

  • Date

  • North Arrow

  • Scale

  • Assessor’s Parcel Number.

  • Rights of Way and width of right(s)s of way for all public and private roadways adjacent to property.

  • Location and description of found and set property corners.

  • Surveyor’s signature and official stamp.