Q: Is there any information or update on weed control?

A: Same as before the fire, weed abatement on private property is the responsibility of the property owner. The Town has an ordinance requiring landscaping be maintained so as not to cause a fire hazard. Our Code Enforcement officer is contacting property owners who need to take action on their properties to remove fire hazards.

Any Paradise resident can submit a complaint to our Code Enforcement Officer Rick Trent. They can print a complaint form on our website here: https://www.townofparadise.com/index.php/residents/report-a-code-violation or they can submit a complaint using our app TOP Access which is available through google play or app store. They can also call or email Rick at (530) 872-6291 x 124 / rtrent@townofparadise.com.

GeneralJody Colvard