Crowded stores, grumpy shoppers, and long lines: this is the reality of holiday shopping for many. But it doesn’t have to be yours. This year, shop local and support small businesses right here in Paradise instead of spending hours in big box stores!
There are tons of places to shop without ever leaving town, or even leaving your couch: the online Ridge Marketplace is ready for consumers.
Plus, shopping locally puts money back into the economy, and supports people right in your community. We’re especially excited about the number of businesses open again 4 years after the fire.
Here are some ideas for your gifting needs:
- Plant lovers will appreciate Déjà Vu Gardens Galore Nursery, Heinke’s Family Farm, or Paradise Garden Supply.
- Check out Fins, Fur and Feather Sports for your fishing and hunting needs.
- Paradise Bikes is the perfect place for a new ride.
- Know someone who loves antiques? Try Treasures from Paradise, Jeannie’s, Attic Treasures, and Skyway Antique Mall.
- Yowzers Graphics Gallery and A Stitch Above Custom Embroidery create wonderful custom made items.
- Looking for a bit of everything? Check out Nothing but Love Paradise and Thistle & Stitch for an assortment of unique and locally made items!
- When in doubt, give a gift card! So many businesses in Paradise offer them, like Nic’s, Theatre on the Ridge, Paradise Stronger, and of course, most retail stores!
There are so many wonderful stores that we couldn’t fit them all in this blog post! Here’s a full list of retailers to satisfy your shopping needs.
Thanks for shopping locally and supporting your Paradise community!