Town of Paradise Weekly Recovery Update 05-15-2019
Tues, May 22nd 6pm
Town of Paradise Council Meeting – Presentation of Community Recovery Plan
Location: Paradise Alliance Church-6491 Clark Rd
Sat June 1st 9am
14th Annual Paradise Chocolate Fest
Location: Gold Country Casino Resort, "On the Green under the Tents!" 4020 Olive Hwy. Oroville
Sat June 29th - 30th
Home Builders Resource Expo
Location: Silver Dollar Fairgrounds 2357 Fair Street in Chico
3,138 properties cleared of debris
504 properties certified clean by County
20 building permits issued
56 applications in plan check
11 permits applied for last week
41 Inspections last week
NEWS THIS WEEK:
• Sierra Central Credit Union reopened in Paradise this week! 5175 Skyway
• PID had a community meeting this week, you can watch the video on the Paradise Irrigation District Facebook page.
• Currently, 141 crews are working on debris
• Questions about the debris removal schedule? Contact the Debris Removal Operations Center at (530) 399-0434 or visit them in person at 900 Fortress St., Suite 200 in Chico.
• On May 22, the Town Council will be hearing recommendations from our planning consultant regarding building code change. The meeting will be held at Paradise Alliance Church. The public is encouraged to attend.
• The Home Builders Resource Expo Exhibitor Registration is now open. For More information go to: http://www.paradisechamber.com/events/details/home-builders-resource-expo-rebuilding-after-a-wildfire-12198
• PGE is still available to answer your questions on restarting service for your new home or business.Visit their mobile help center every Tuesday at Town Hall (5555 Skyway) from 10am-2pm.