Thurs. June 11th – 6pm
Town Council Meeting
Location: Paradise Alliance Church, 6491 Clark Rd.
Thurs. June 12th – 5:30pm
Party in the Park Opening Night
Location: Paradise Community Park – visit www.paradisechamber.com for details
Sat June 29th – 30th
Home Builders Resource Expo
Location: Silver Dollar Fairgrounds 2357 Fair Street in Chico
3,786 properties cleared of debris
771 properties certified clean by County
40 building permits issued
54 applications in plan check
94 applications received total
NEWS THIS WEEK:
• Currently, 142 crews are working on debris removal.
• Fire Station 82 has re-opened since the Camp Fire. There was an Open House on June 3rd to celebrate and the community was invited to stop by.
• Argus Lending is now open!
• Curves is reopening on Monday June 10th!
• Property owners: Please help reduce the risk of another fire! Weeds and brush are growing quickly after a wet winter and are now drying out fast. Property owners (or a company they hire) can go on their property to remove weeds prior to debris removal, as long as they don’t disturb the ash footprint.
• What to expect on June 11th: Town Council will consider the building code changes at the June 11th Council meeting and will give staff direction on each idea. On June 25th, UDA will give their final presentation on the recovery vision, which will lead to the formal drafting of a recovery plan in the coming year.
• Party in the park is kicking off on Wednesday, June 12th. This community event will continue on for many more years. Come out and enjoy the summer weather and good music.
• The Home Builders Resource Expo Exhibitor Registration is now open. For More information visit: http://www.paradisechamber.com/events/details/home-builders-resource-expo-rebuilding-after-a-wildfire-12198